We are super excited to announce that we are phasing back to in-studio lessons again! The City of San Francisco has released that beginning today, October 15, 2021, indoor masks are no longer required in certain settings.
We’ll be phasing back as early as this Monday, 10/18/21 for COVID-19 vaccinated students! Be sure to check your email for further details around your individual teacher returns as schedules will vary, but we plan to have all three studios fully functioning & filled with your beautiful voices ASAP!
Feel free to discuss return dates with your teacher, or send our admin team an email and we can let you know when your teacher will be back in-person.
If you are a new student, please click here to contact us to schedule and in person Intro Lesson!
Please review the following guidelines before returning to the studio:
- Any student who wishes to remain online may do so for as long as you’d like. We have updated our studios with high speed internet and iMac computers so that you can continue with Zoom lessons for as long as you like (or when you’re out of town!).
- All students & staff entering the studios must be vaccinated from COVID-19.*
- *Medical and religious exemptions will be considered. Email us directly for more information.
- We ask that if possible, only students wait in the waiting area prior to lessons; vaccinated parents of minors are welcome, but friends and acquaintances must remain outside.
- Masks will be required for the main waiting area, and optional in your studio room while in lessons.
- Any singers with cold or flu-like symptoms of any kind are asked to attend their lesson online.
- If you or a family member has had suspected or confirmed exposure to COVID-19, we ask that you attend your lessons online until you have completed the CDC recommended quarantine time of 14 days or have received a negative COVID-19 test.
- After any air travel, we ask that you attend your lessons online until you have completed the CDC recommended quarantine time of 14 days or have received a negative COVID-19 test.
Studio & Room Safety Updates:
- Rooms have been reconfigured to allow maximum space between teachers & students.
- True HEPA air purifiers will be in each teaching room changing the air approximately every 10 minutes.
- Studio lounges will have standalone True HEPA air filtration, and our HVAC system filters have also been upgraded to provide constant filtered airflow.
- We will have plexi barriers installed in each room.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available in all studios.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns. The health and safety of our singers and staff is our top priority and we are so excited to see you again face to face!