- Due to the COVID-19/Coronavirus outbreak, all lessons from March 16th through March 29th will be held online via Zoom. We will reassess on 3/29 and hope to resume in the studio as soon as it’s safe and responsible. Current students please keep an eye on your inbox for announcements!
- All Events, including Makeup Classes have been postponed. We have sent new Fall dates for all those registered. Thanks for your patience!
- For when you’re running late or need to cancel last minute & want to let your teacher know!
- Please include your name & teacher’s name in the text
- You will not receive a response to your message
- All other communication & inquiries should be done via email to our admin team – firstname.lastname@example.org / 415-935-4383
All Levels Welcome! Vocal Lessons for Kids and Adults
Whether you’re 8 or 18 years old, male or female, learning to sing or a singing veteran, sing in the car or rock out in the shower, Songbird can help you become more comfortable and confident in your own voice. Lessons are tailored to a student’s individual skill set and vocal goals.
Beyond Vocal Lessons – for Professionals & Aspiring Professionals
Making a living as a professional singer takes a lot of grit, dedication, and perseverance that go beyond just having a good singing voice. So in addition to perfecting your vocal skills, Songbird sets you up for success by helping you navigate the business of being a performing artist.
Songbird Studios works with all types and all levels of aspiring and professional singers. All of our students are on a membership basis. Vocal lessons can be 30, 45, or 60 minutes long, and occur weekly or biweekly – whatever works with your schedule.