- Due to the COVID-19/Coronavirus pandemic, all lessons are being conducted online via Zoom. We will return to 1:1 lessons in-person at our studios as soon as it’s safe and responsible.
- We are currently offering a select number of events & workshops online! Please see our Events page for more details and to register.
- All In-Person Group Events have been postponed. We have sent new Fall dates for all those registered. Thanks for your patience while we all sort things out!
- Because we are unable to offer our traditional group makeup classes, we have developed some additional benefits for clients to maximize their Songbird Membership. Be sure to check out our Zoom Master Classes (free for all Songbird Members!) and our Songbird YouTube Playlist of Practice Scales & Exercises.
- For when you’re running late or need to cancel last minute & want to let your teacher know!
- Please include your name & teacher’s name in the text
- You will not receive a response to your message
- All other communication & inquiries should be done via email or phone directly to our admin team: firstname.lastname@example.org / 415-935-4383
All Levels Welcome! Vocal Lessons for Children and Adults
Whether you’re 8 or 80 years old, male or female, learning to sing or a singing veteran, sing in the car or rock out in the shower, Songbird can help you become more comfortable and confident in your own voice. Lessons are tailored to a student’s individual skill set and vocal goals.
Beyond Voice Lessons – for Professionals & Aspiring Professionals
Making a living as a professional singer takes a lot of grit, dedication, and perseverance that go beyond just having a good singing voice. So in addition to perfecting your vocal skills, Songbird sets you up for success by helping you navigate the business of being a performing artist.