Fall 2018 Semester
Sunset – Tuesdays
Noe Valley – Wednesdays
Fall Dates: September 11th – November 14th
First Child: $230
Second Child: 20% off
Music you’ll both love
Little Tweets is all about inspiration and musical enjoyment for babies, toddlers and their parents/guardians. We want to inspire a lifelong love of music in your little one, and we want to inspire you to bring music and singing into your everyday life.
We don’t do your average ‘Mommy & Me’ classes. We specialize in fun, contemporary music that moms, dads, guardians and caregivers will recognize and your child will love. Our teachers know how to make things interesting and how to connect with babies, toddlers, and parents.
No doubt your child loves it when you sing, but you may not feel the same. We’re voice training specialists, so we can give you tools to improve your singing and embrace your own voice so you feel more confident singing to your little ones.
Find a Class Near You Today!
We encourage you to enroll in the entire semester as it will help reap all the benefits of this class as a series. As the semester continues, you will see your Little Tweet develop right before your eyes!
By enrolling in the full semester, you guarantee your slot every week, best price per class, and membership within the Songbird community.
1. It's my first class. What can I expect?
Welcome! We are so glad that you joining the Little Tweets community! For your first class, bring your singing voice and your little one!
Things to Remember:
- Stoller Parking is outside
- Please slide off your shoes upon arrival, before joining the bunch. There’s a shoe station inside and to the left.
- Class begins with a welcome song and movement activity, focused on getting everyone involved, not just your little one!
- Class will last 40 min in length
- We encourage you to sing and dance along with your child
- If your Little Tweet has a little accident, or a spout of cires, please take a moment to step into our restroom (or outside) while they calm down.
2. What if I arrive late?
If you have pre-registered online, feel free to enter the class and quickly join on in! If you have not pre-registered, we would love to have you join us for the next week’s class!
3. Can I feed my baby in class?
Yes, of course! Breastfeeding and bottle feeding are welcome. Please keep other food and snacks for after class and outside the classroom.
4. Can I cancel my registration/enrollment?
We are happy to apply any registration/enrollment to future Little Tweets classes, however our registration fees are non-refundable. Since we do not have makeups available during the semester currently (we are a still a relatively new program), if you miss up to 2 classes in the semester, those class credits can be applied to the following semester. We cannot accommodate any more than 2 missed classes.
5. My baby is an infant (only a few months old), can they join the class?
6. Can we make up a missed class?
Yes! We allow up to 2 makeup classes per semester. Please contact us for a makeup code you can use to schedule using our website. We currently run classes in two locations (Noe Valley & Sunset) on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
7. The semester already started, can I still join in?
Yes! We would love to have you! Your registration will be prorated according to the remaining number of classes in that semester.
8. Do you have drop-in rates?
Drop-ins are available on a first-come-first-serve basis until the class is full. The drop-in is rate is $25.
9. How can I sign up for the semester?
Select a class or series from above and register online! If you have any difficulty or questions, feel free to contact us at voice (at) songbirdsf.com.