1. It's my first class. What can I expect?
Welcome! We are so glad that you joining the Little Tweets community! For your first class, bring your singing voice and your little one!
Things to Remember:
- Stoller Parking is marked (in Noe outside, in Sunset inside to the left).
- Please slide off your shoes upon arrival, before joining the bunch. There’s a shoe station inside.
- Class will last 40 minutes.
- We encourage you to sing and dance along with your child!
2. What if I arrive late?
If you have pre-registered online, feel free to enter the class and quickly join on in! If you have not pre-registered, we would love to have you join us for the next week’s class!
3. Can I feed my baby in class?
Yes, of course! Breastfeeding and bottle feeding are welcome. Please keep other food and snacks for after class and outside the classroom.
4. What if I need to cancel my registration/enrollment?
We are happy to apply any registration/enrollment to future Little Tweets classes, however our registration fees are non-refundable.
5. My baby is an infant (only a few months old), can they join the class?
6. Can we make up a missed class?
Yes! We allow up to 2 makeup classes per semester. Please contact us for a makeup code you can use to schedule using our website. We currently run classes in two locations (Noe Valley & Sunset), and you can makeup in either location pending availability.
7. The semester already started, can I still join in?
Yes! We would love to have you! Your registration will be prorated according to the remaining number of classes in that semester.
8. Do you have drop-in rates?
Drop-ins are available on a first-come-first-serve basis until the class is full. The drop-in is rate is $28. If you love the class, we encourage you to enroll in the rest of the semester for our best rate!
9. How can I sign up for the semester?
Select a class or series from above and register online! If you have any difficulty or questions, feel free to contact us at voice (at) songbirdsf.com.
10. My older child is enrolled. Can we bring their newborn sibling with us?
Sure thing! Sibling infants can come for free with their older sibling if they are 4 months or younger at beginning of semester.
11. Do you offer sibling discounts?
Yes! Receive $40 off any full semester sibling registrations.
12. What happens if a class is cancelled?
While we make every effort not to cancel classes, there may be occasions where a teacher is ill or unavailable to teach, and a sub is unavailable. In these rare instances, a makeup credit will be offered and can be used within the semester at another class. No refunds will be made.