The A Cappella Experience with Robert Lee
The A Cappella Experience is a six-week commitment, culminating in a featured performance at our 2020 Spring Performance Showcase at the famous San Francisco music venue, Bottom of the Hill.
You’ll meet each Saturday at 3:30 pm for 1-1.5 hours. You’ll prepare several songs & learn everything you ever wanted to know about being in a REAL A CAPPELLA GROUP!
The first meeting is March 7th, and the performance date is April 26th (No meeting on the weekend of April 4th).
It is recommended that participants have:
- Strong capability to hold a melody and ignore distractions
- Some ability to harmonize
- Reasonable volume, range, & confidence to sing loudly
- Ability to respond well and quickly to feedback
- Previous choral / a cappella experience is a plus (but not required)
This round of The A Cappella Experience will be limited to high school age and older!
Saturdays, 3:30-5pm 3/7, 3/14, 3/28, 4/11, 4/18, 4/25 – Performance 4/26
Noe Valley Studio
3823 24th Street