The A Cappella Experience with Robert Lee
The A Cappella Experience is a six-week commitment, culminating in a featured performance at our 2019 Fall Performance Showcase at the famous San Francisco music venue, Bottom of the Hill.
You’ll meet each Saturday at 6:30 pm for 1-1.5 hours. You’ll prepare several songs & learn everything you ever wanted to know about being in a REAL A CAPPELLA GROUP!
The first meeting is September 7th, and the performance date is October 20th (No meeting on the weekend of September 29th).
It is recommended that participants have:
- Strong capability to hold a melody and ignore distractions
- Some ability to harmonize
- Reasonable volume, range, & confidence to sing loudly
- Ability to respond well and quickly to feedback
- Previous choral / a cappella experience is a plus (but not required)
This round of The A Cappella Experience will be limited to high school age and older!
Saturdays, 6:30-8pm 9/7, 9/14, 9/21, 10/5, 10/12, 10/19 – Performance 10/20
Noe Valley Studio
3823 24th Street