Songwriting Summer Camp 2019
Spend an exhilarating week this summer at Songbird Studios WRITING AND RECORDING YOUR ORIGINAL SONGS!
During this five-day camp, your child will learn the fundamentals of Songwriting in both small and larger group scenarios which will culminate in the creation of an unforgettable CD and Soundcloud release, as well as a show for parents and friends at the end of the week!
- Meet and create lasting friendships with other kids who enjoy singing and writing as much as they do!
- Support one another’s creative & musical growth while gaining confidence in their own talent.
- Receive professional vocal instruction every day.
- Become comfortable singing solos as well as harmonies in a group.
- Participate in writing two original songs and RECORD them in a professional environment.
- Enjoy the behind-the-scenes process of producing & recording an album in the studio.
- Gain performance techniques such as blocking, movement & conveying emotion.
- Learn to use a microphone and sing with an accompanist which will be presented at a group performance on Friday.
- Absolutely want to come back next Summer!
June 17-21, 2019
9:30am to 2:30pm
Performance on Friday at 2pm
Noe Valley Studio
3823 24th Street