We are a professional vocal coaching studio serving a rapidly growing community of amazing students of all ages and skill sets. We provide contemporary music styling and instruction in a warm and supportive environment through one-on-one lessons, performance showcases, group classes, workshops, and summer camps. We are passionate about sharing the beauty of music with everyone and working with a variety of students to achieve their musical dreams!
Hourly Part-Time Studio Assistant (10-20 hours per week)
We are looking for an energetic, responsible and detail oriented person to join our team as a Studio Assistant. This is currently a part-time employee position.
The Studio Assistant will:
- Be part of an awesome team of passionate teachers and music-lovers
- Learn firsthand how a business grows
- Further their office management expertise
Studio Assistant will work with our Studio Manager, and be responsible for:
- Phone and email communication with new and existing clients
- Updating social media & social media marketing
- Generating mass emails
- Studio scheduling
- Booking venues
- Event preparation
- Travel arrangements
- Upkeep of studio inventory and supplies
- Other administrative duties on a case by case basis
- Strong customer service skills
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Works well in a small team
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to many prioritize tasks
- Intuitively provides excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Computer proficient (Word, Excel, email, Social Media, GoogleDrive; Adobe Creative Cloud software experience a plus)
This is a part time employee position.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hourly Part-Time Vocal Coaching Position (10-20 hours per week)
Songbird Studios is expanding! We are currently looking for a contemporary-focused, well-qualified dynamic singer and teacher to join us in our team of talented vocal coaches as we grow our studios in San Francisco – with locations in Nob Hill and Noe Valley.
Compensation: Hourly based on experience
Hourly Part-Time Vocal Coaching Position (10-20 hours per week).
We are a professional vocal coaching studio serving a rapidly growing community of amazing students of all ages and skill sets. We provide contemporary music styling and instruction in a warm and supportive environment through one-on-one lessons, performance showcases, group classes, workshops, and summer camps. We are incredibly passionate about sharing the beauty of music with everyone and working with a variety of students to achieve their musical dreams!
We are seeking experienced vocal coaches and singing teachers who are passionate, energetic and knowledgeable, who are able to teach contemporary musical stylings and healthy vocal fundamentals. Bonus if you can teach songwriting, piano or guitar as well!
The Vocal Coach will:
- Coach individual lessons using our standard vocal scales and techniques
- Coach in a supportive and encouraging manner to help build student confidence and trust
- Teach Group Classes, Summer Camps and Workshops
- Assist in a variety of Studio Events including Performance Showcases and Open Mics
- Regularly attend our training sessions for our Vocal Coaches
- Go the extra mile to work in a team environment to make singing awesome for our students!
Experience & Talent Requirements:
- Music/singing experience, education and/or training in contemporary music
- Experience teaching one-on-one voice lessons
- Ability to confidently and comfortably play a variety of scales on the piano
- Ability to sing consistently and comfortably in front of others
- Fundamental knowledge of vocal styling, the tenants of a healthy voice, and vocal improvisation
- Understanding of music theory
Desired Additional Experience and Talents (a plus):
- Songwriting ability and experience
- Live stage performance experience
- Comfortable teaching piano or guitar
The Ideal Candidate will be:
- Self motivated and energetic
- Dedicated to their own vocal technique and ability
- Able to work effectively with children, teenagers and adults
- Flexible with time and availability
- Able to keep a consistent weekly schedule
- A team player who wants be a strong part of a talented team of vocal coaches
- Reliable and on-time
This is a part time employee position.
Please apply by submitting your resume as well as links to video or audio recording of yourself singing to email@example.com
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS!; drop-in applications will NOT be accepted. Please include all requested info. Thanks!